Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

Well, I have been "tagged". My assignment is to write six random facts about myself. Hmmmm...I can think of lots of very random (perhaps even strange) things...it is just about choosing which ones to share!
Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your "Six Random Things" entry is up.

1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE old fashioned popcorn: the kind made in a WhirleyPopper with oil, salt and butter. It is my comfort food. Sometimes I eat it for dinner. I cry less if I eat popcorn.

2. I eat a lot of candy. More than is normal for a woman in her 30's.

3. I am a sucker for flavored coffee creamers. Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint, etc. They make me wake up nicer.

4. I have a weird sound issue--Noise makes me kind of crazy if I am trying to do anything else at all. Especially talk or listen.

5. I do not like rice in my burritos. Californians think I am strange. I do not think rice belongs in burritos. Ever.

6. I have a need to create: write, sew, bead, etc. It is healing to my soul. I need to do it more.

Now for my victims of this exposing little game:
Chrystal
Melissa
Ashley
Michelle
Katie
Lindsay

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I somewhat did your tag :)