Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Cheeser

We have quite the little ham on our hands. Even this morning over at my office, Ivan was laughing it up with one of my colleagues. And he never seems to tire of any game that makes him giggle. But for sure my new favorite thing is when he sees a camera and automatically sits down wherever he is and says, "Eeeeeeez". It really is so strange, I mean the kid has HARDLY EVER had his picture taken ;)

(He is also the only one of our kiddos who could ever get away with having an outside riding toy in the family room...cute little stinker!)


2 comments:

Mary and Michael said...

Ivan is getting big. I love the photos of him at the beach. Beautiful!!

Ashley and Amy said...

Hi,

I found your blog site tonight as I was searching for any kind of information I could find on Adopting from Nizhny Russia. My husband and I are currently registered and waiting. As you can probably remember the sitting and waiting is very hard and long.

Your little boy is very handsom. Congrataulations!